Health Park Dentistry
Serving the Springfield area. Local Pediatric DentistsIn Tipp City OH
1270 Upper Valley Pike
Dental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryClinicsDentists
Dr suvag is amazing! I had a tooth extracted and I had absolutely no pain whatsoever! I did not feel the needle from numbing, I didn't even feel him pull out the tooth! He was in my mouth for a minute
2.Springfield Pediatric Dentistry Andrea Myers DDS
2200 Olympic St
My child went to another office , they didn't let me go back with my child, this office did. My child did wonderful and says " I like her "
1681 N Bechtle Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
4.Anderson Ron L DDS MS Orthodontist
2220 Olympic St
Charlotte Terry is wonderful to work with. She has excellent product knowledge of what is on the market.
5.Veremis, Peter DDS
923 N Limestone St
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Best dental experience ever!! Dr. Veremis is very sincere, kind and gentle. His office manager is OUTSTANDING and extremely knowledgeable about every aspect of insurance. The whole team is very frien
1980 Kingsgate Rd Ste A
Choosing a personal dentist is one of the most important health decisions you can make for you and your family. You want someone who is caring, knowledgeable, experienced and accessible… someone who i
7.Casey Dennis M DDS
221 E Home Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
Dennis M. Casey, DDS is a quality family dental practice that specializes in performing all forms of general dentistry and treatments using their unique and painless brand of dental services. Since 19
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future