2059 San Luis Way, Stockton, CA, 95209
1.Diehl, John Electric
19696 Whitto Mine Rd
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceHandyman ServicesHome Improvements
* Serving Tuolumne County Since 1988 * Commercial & Residential
2.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
ElectriciansHome Theater SystemsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringComputer System Designers & Consultants
RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL
5.Lovotti IncServing the Sonora, CA area
ElectriciansHeating Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
We live, work, play, raise our families and purchase goods and services from other business in our service area. We love where we live and we want to see California grow and prosper and see it continu
7.Allen's ElectricServing the Sonora, CA area
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Very friendly professional service, at such a high quality cheap price. My project was estimated 2 hours of work that turned out to be 50 minutes of work. I highly recommend this place for the peopl
ASAP Electric Inc
1758 Mettler Rd, Lodi, CA, 95242
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.