Call A Pro
Serving the Sioux Falls area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Baumgartner's Electric Inc
1601 W 1st St
Starting in our first shop in downtown Sioux Falls, the Baumgartner family of electricians has been serving Sioux Falls SD and her surrounding area's electrical needs since 1914. Today, we maintain a
701 E 48th St N
ElectriciansComputer Network Design & SystemsLighting Fixtures
For 40 years, Muth Electric Inc, has been South Dakota and Nebraska based electrical contractor that specializes in all types of electrical contracting. With locations, in Sioux Falls,SD, Mitchell SD,
3.Muth Electric Inc
701 E 48th St N
ElectriciansLighting FixturesComputer Network Design & Systems
For over 40 years, Muth Electric has evolved into the Midwest's premiere electrical contractor. Our scope of work since 1970 has progressed into large commercial and industrial clients with nine locat
4.Connect Electric, LLC
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & Service
Connect Electric, LLC, is located in Sioux Falls, SD. We provide both residential and commercial electrical services. We pride ourselves on customer service and building relationships with our custome
5.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
At Albers Electric, we provided quality customer service so that all our customers can be satisfied. Albers Electric have what you need to maintain safety in your home, farm, or business. Call today a
7.Eagle Electric Inc.
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialConduit & Fittings-Electric
An electrical contractor is different from an electrician; an electrician is an individual tradesman and an electrical contractor is a business person or company that employs electricians. Both usuall
Serving the Sioux Falls area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.