Miramar Eye Specialists
3085 Loma Vista Rd, Ventura, CA, 93003
1.Arora, Ashim MD FCCP
158 Macaw Ln
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
2.Davies Dantae D MD
1189 Swallow Ln Ste 201
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Davies Dantae D MD is a respected general surgeon and has been a pillar in the community for over 30 years. His years of experience and training manifest as classic surgical foundation combined with c
3.University Foot & Ankle Institute
2941 Cochran St Ste 5
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
Offering podiatry and orthotics services. The University Foot and Ankle Institute is internationally-recognized and a leading organization for the treatment of foot and ankle problems. Our team of foo
4.Simi Health Center Urgent Care
1350 E Los Angeles Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinics
front desk was courteous, waiting room was busy but I was happy to have gotten out within 3o minutes. \r
5.Coastal Allergy Care
1687 Erringer Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-AllergyAllergy Treatment
Serving Ventura County for nearly 30 years. Three locations to serve you(Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, and Simi Valley) Convenient same day, evening, and lunch time appointments. Dr. Kanter & Dr.Porch-Cur
6.Garg; Vijay K
142 Macaw Ln
Physicians & Surgeons
The primary categories that we are dealing with are,Physicians & Surgeons, Physicians & Surgeons, Cardiology. .
7.Martidis Adam MD
2045 Royal Ave Ste 125
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr. Adam Martidis is an ophthalmologist in Ventura, California and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Community Memorial Hospital and Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center.
Simi Health Center Urgent Care
1350 E Los Angeles Ave, Simi Valley, CA, 93065
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.