Soo Yew Kim dds inc
1717 S Hoover St, Los Angeles, CA, 90006
1.Avenue Of Smiles Dental Practice
2655 Tapo Canyon Rd
DentistsDental LabsCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Fisher is the best. Anyone who is afraid of going to the dentist should go meet the staff at Avenue of Smiles. The best dentist of simi valley!
2.Dr. Barry Bubar DDS
1755 Erringer Rd Ste 10
DentistsGrocery StoresImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
3.Chapin Edward DDS
1987 Royal Ave
4.Robert D Bankhardt DDS Inc.
2720 Cochran St Ste 2-b
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
We are a full service, state-of-the-art, quality oriented family dental office. Our goal is to provide a comfortable environment in which to accomplish your dental treatment. Painless injections, a so
5.Tenggren Stuart DDS
1105 Red Tail Way
Dental implants are a great way to replace missing teeth and also provide aÂ fixedÂ solution to having removable partial or complete dentures.Â Implants provide excellent support and stability for the
6.Somani Satyanarayan DDS
2153 Tapo St
DentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
I have been going to Doctor Somani on and off for 30 years. Staff has always been nice and courteous. And Doctor Somani has been thorough and honest with me every time.
7.Kim, Jin Young, DDS
1720 E Los Angeles Ave Ste 224
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Serving the Simi Valley area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future