Chesapeake Plumbing Incorporated
8259 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd, Pasadena, MD, 21122
1.Confers Plumbing & Heating, LLC
PlumbersBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
2.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
812 W Patapsco Ave Suite I
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Contractors & Specialties
They were very prompt in helping me look at and diagnose my plumbing issues. They were also able to fix a couple of the problems on the same dayMore Nearby Locations »
3.Catons Plumbing & Drain Service
801 Geipe Rd
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction Consultants
Prompt and professional highly reccommend friendly from first callI would use them again arrived at scheduled time
6905 Proctman Ave
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Stilwell Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning provides guaranteed work for both residential and commercial service calls. We are quick to respond and can typically handle your request for service with
5.Chesapeake Plumbing Incorporated
8259 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd
PlumbersGas Equipment-Service & RepairBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
$15.00 Off Backflow Inspection
Chesapeake Plumbing is the best. They are professional and reliable and the price is reasonable. They always do an excellent job. The only plumber I will use. They have done big and small jobs fo
6.D.W.Bahr Plumbing & Heating Inc.
8230 Pulaski Hwy
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Equipment & SystemsWater Heaters
DW Bahr Plumbing has worked on the plumbing on two homes for me. They go above and beyond in looking out for my best interests,. They are fairly priced, arrive on time and do quality work. I would rec
7.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
hometown plumbing services, inc
4226 Webster Lapidum Rd, Havre De Grace, MD, 21078 Mention This Ad & Get $25 Off Your First Service - New Customers Only!
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.