Mountainview Medical Imaging MD
1059 By Pass 123, Seneca, SC, 29678
115 Eagles Nest Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Infectious Diseases
2.Bountyland Medical Center
1741 Blue Ridge Blvd
Sports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Service OrganizationsClinics
Advanced Technology Chiropractic care
3.Mountainview Medical Imaging MD
1059 By Pass 123
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsMRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
4.Oconee Pediatrics PA
15579 Wells Hwy
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
Exceptional providers and staff! Have been taking my children there for years and have always had the best of care!
5.Axson, Frank A MD
11092 N Radio Station Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
6.Carolina Lung & Sleep Center
125 Professional Park Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsSleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
WE are accepting new patients ! No referral Required
7.Keowee Primary Care
109 Carter Park Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Keowee Primary Care is one of the most technologically advanced Internal Medicine offices in the Upstate. Come see us today!
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.