1.Bailey Cosmetic Surgery & Vein Centre
1708 W Main St
Physicians & Surgeons
Dr. Bailey is a graduate of the University of Iowa College of Medicine and is Fellowship trained in cosmetic surgery. He is quadruple board certified in phlebology, general surgery, thoracic/cardiovas
2.Katy Trail Community Health
821 Westwood Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsNurses
Our medical program is focused on providing primary health care to not only treat illnesses, but also to keep you well. Our staff ensures you will receive the compassionate and expert care you deserve
3.Joe M. Bennett Ophthalmology
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyContact LensesOptical Goods
For over 42 years, Dr. Joe M. Bennett has maintained a full-service optical store that supplies a wide range of eye-care services. As unique vision-care experts, we carry the latest state-of-the art o
4.Women's Health & Surgical Center - MD, PC
3131 Brianna Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Reproductive EndocrinologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPregnancy Counseling
Women's Health & Surgical Center is a Sedalia, MO, women's health center that provides comprehensive women's and adolescent health care. We pride ourselves on our years of experience, but most importa
5.Strouse Thomas J
1802 W 5th St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
6.Eldenburg Family Practice
700 S Limit Ave Ste 2
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons
Horrible! My daughter fell at school and I called the doctor after picking her up and seeing the pain she was in to see if I needed to go there or go to the hospital if they were too busy. The secreta
7.Surgical Services of Sedalia
3300 W 10th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
After Gallbladder removal, same pains continues. Went back to see him was treated very kind but like my worry was not important. So he took the gallbladder and the pain is the same. He said I will be
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.