Bell, William T DMD MSD
7129 Curtiss Ave Ste 3, Sarasota, FL, 34231
1.Peter K. Dillon DDS
45 Ryant Blvd
Best dentist you'll ever find! Dr Dillon, his nurse, Lisa, and his receptionist, Charity, are all exceptionally kind, caring, compassionate and treat you like a member of their family from the very fi
2.Kirsch Michael DDS MS
4660 Lakeview Dr
Dr. Kirsch and his staff are very friendly and professional. Dr. Kirsch exceeded my expectations.
1855 Us Highway 27 N
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Run fast & Run far away from this location because if you need dentures, these ppl cant make them correctly nor make them even a close match to be anywhere near any natural look as well as, the biteMore Nearby Locations »
4.Dental Care Of Mid Florida
1735 Us Highway 27 S
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
At Dental Care of Mid Florida, we practice comprehensive dentistry for every member of the family at our Sebring, FL, location. Our locally-owned practice offers same-day emergency care, and new patie
5.David E Willey PL - David E Willey DDS
4741 Lakeview Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
A beautiful smile changes more than the arrangement of a person's teeth. It affects self-esteem and personal success in immeasurable ways. If you're living with undesirable gaps or spaces in your teet
6.Baker Family Dentistry
511 S Eucalyptus St
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
At Sebring Family Dentistry, our greatest goal is to make you smile! For over 20 years, we've been helping children, adults, and seniors improve and maintain their oral health, and we look forward to
7.Stephen Barr Hulen, DMD
3838 Us Highway 27 S Ste 4
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Find Sebring Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future