1.Rotterdam Dental Arts PLLC
1221 Altamont Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and maintaining your dental health. Our mission is to provide each and every patient the finest dental care which exceeds his or her expectations, in a kn
2.Peter D. Gold DDS
1006 Union St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryPediatric Dentistry
$250.00 for Teeth Whitening+1more
Dr. Peter D. Gold is committed to providing you with the latest, most advanced cosmetic and restorative dentistry in a warm and caring atmosphere. A graduate of Georgetown University School of Dentist
1710 Altamont Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
They're wonderful, fast and friendlyMore Nearby Locations »
207 Mohawk Ave Ste 1A
Great office! We love Dr. Hoskinson and all of the wonderful staff members! We always feel welcome and the care is very professional!
5.Randolph F Blakeman DDS
184 Saratoga Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.American Dental Practice PC
2258 Western Ave
Welcome to American Dental Practice. We are convieniently located on 2258 Western Ave. about 1 mile west of Route 155. New patients are always welcome and we offer emergency same day care. Most insura
7.Bettina A Pels-Wetzel DDS
1214 Union St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future