Stephen P. Merritt DDS FICOI and Associates
2324 Santa Rita Rd, Pleasanton, CA, 94566
1.Bollinger Canyon Dental
500 Bollinger Canyon Way Ste A-8
DentistsImplant DentistryOrthodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
The staff here were very comforting the dentist can be a very scary place but not here they put me at ease and did everything to make me feel comfortable.
2.Paul G Fillet DMD Inc
2420 San Ramon Valley Blvd
Dr. Paul G. Fillet has enjoyed practicing family dentistry in San Ramon California for over 20 years, placing a strong emphasis on the most advanced cosmetic techniques. He graduated with a degree in
3.Pacific Coast Orthodontics
1501 Bollinger Canyon Rd Ste A
DentistsDentists Referral & Information ServiceOrthodontists
Pacific Coast Orthodontics has been making smiles beautiful since 1999. Our goal is to provide you with the most comfortable and advanced orthodontic treatment available, so you can get that great smi
4.McElroy, Scott DDS
2301 Camino Ramon
5.Jeffrey J Jarvis DDS
3880 Blackhawk Rd
DentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
I like Blackhawk dental care. The facility is very nice and clean. Dr Jarvis is very professional and thorough. Alll his staff are very nice too.
6.Clements William H DDS
901 San Ramon Valley Blvd Ste 228
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontists
Dr. Clements received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery Degree from the State University of Iowa, College of Dentistry. Dr. Clements specializes in restorative and cosmetic dentistry with extensive trai
7.Rose, Diana T DDS MS
4125 Blackhawk Plaza Cir
Xiao Dental INC.
2418 East Ave, Livermore, CA, 94550
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future