Serving the Salina area.
1.Salina Plumbing Co. Inc.
2932 E Ray Ave
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Construction Consultants
Visit our website
Had a stopped up bathtub. Salina Plumbing efficiently angered the line and and the problem was fixed. There was no mess left and the plumber was extremely polite and knowledgeable.
225 N 5th St
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsFurnaces-Heating
Visit our website
Would not use again!! Do great work, but will bring extra "helpers" who simply observe but you end up being charged the full hourly rate. Will add on an automatic additional hour of transportation t
1404 Sunrise Dr
PlumbersSeptic Tanks & SystemsWater Heater RepairSewer Cleaners & Repairers
20% OFF For First Time Customers
Once a good experience, always a good experience. Ive always had great service from the first time i called. Very professional and well mannered group of guys! Thanks Payless
4.Drains Plus LLC
701 N Santa Fe Ave
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsWater Heaters
Call For More Information
5.Bachofer Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc
672 S 9th St
PlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningHeating Contractors & Specialties
Serving Salina since 1962.
608 Venus Ave
PlumbersFire & Water Damage RestorationGrease TrapsPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Whether you’re experiencing a plumbing emergency, or something as simple as a leaky faucet or running toilet, Roto-Rooter can help you get it fixed quickly. Roto-Rooter’s expert plumbers in Salina areMore Nearby Locations »
7.Summit Plumbing LLC
317 N 12th St
PlumbersSeptic Tanks & SystemsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
The stars say it all don't you think? I wouldn't call them if they were the last plumbing business in town!
Serving the Salina area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?