Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
Serving the Saint Louis area.
1.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
2671 Washington Ave
PlumbersSeptic Tank & System CleaningPumps-RentingSeptic Tanks & Systems
Had a few repairs including disposal and outside faucet leaking. The response was very timely and the men who came out were excellent in letting me know what needed to be done and how much. I was veryMore Nearby Locations »
2.AAA Home Services
PlumbersAir Duct CleaningSewer Cleaners & RepairersMajor Appliance Refinishing & Repair
Visit our website
Same day service was great and the technician was on time. The coupon and professionalism was timely and an incentive. My washer was up and running before the hour was up. Would recommend to any one
3.Steve's Affordable Sewer Cleaning & Plumbing Repair
Very nice. They showed up at the appointed time, did the job great. Nice guys! Very affordable. I recommend you use Steve's. Nice to find good work, good guys and good price all together!
6521 Olive Blvd
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
KEMPER PLUMBING WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND REASONABLE!!
5.Aries Plumbing Inc
5100 Heege Rd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
$35 Off Senior Citizen Service Call+1more
6.Bieg Plumbing Company Inc
2015 Lemay Ferry Rd
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
* Residential * Commercial * Industrial
4950 Bischoff Ave
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction Consultants
Whether you are in need of service next week, or emergency service right now, our trained and qualified plumbing professionals are here to help you. Call today to find out how quick and easy it is to
Classic Aire Care Inc
2436 Woodson Rd, Saint Louis, MO, 63114
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.