Serving the Saint Augustine area.
2110 Dobbs Rd
PlumbersPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Be very careful with them because they are not honest.First of all you have to give them your credit card information before they do any work.So they quoted me $289 for their work in my restaurant.TheMore Nearby Locations »
2.Affordable Plumbing Solutions
3401 Red Cloud Trl
PlumbersValves-Wholesale & ManufacturersWater HeatersBathtubs & Sinks-Repair & Refinish
Locally owned & operated by Tim Wine which has been servicing the local St Augustine market for over 25 years. Hands on small town care with unparelled service. Here at Affordable Plumbing Solutions o
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
4.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
5.Bill Fenwick Plumbing Inc.
11623 Columbia Park Dr E
PlumbersHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
$10.00 Off On Any FUTURE SERVICE CALL
I had a good experience with this company in 2008.
6.David Gray Plumbing Inc.
6491 Powers Ave
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After having a number of people trying to discover where my continual leak outside was , Kevin with David Gray not only found the leak,determined that it probably had been leaking for 12 years because
7.Terry Vereen Plumbing
2690 Rosselle St
PlumbersHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceSewer Contractors
8892 Normandy Blvd, Jacksonville, FL, 32221
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.