Serving the Sacramento area.
1.America's Plumbing Company
4878 Pasadena Ave Ste 1
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
When my shower handle broke, we called them to come out and fix it. Ended up being a bigger project than expected, but they fixed it and had our water back on super fast!
2.Ace Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning
3011 Academy Way
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
$15.00 OFF ANY SERVICE+2more
I can't say enough good things about ACE Plumbing. We had a clogged drain in our bathroom tub that we could not get clear. ACE was prompt, the technician Tony was outstanding. He explained everything
3.McDonald Plumbing Heating & Air
PlumbersWater HeatersHeating Equipment & SystemsHeat Pumps
I was in need of a plumber asap becasue i woke up and to my suprise my garage was flooded. My hot water heater was leaking water everywhere. I called McDonalds around 9am and was told a plumber would
205 22nd St
PlumbersFurnace Repair & CleaningHeating Equipment & SystemsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
5% Senior Discount+1more
Thanks so much for the worry-free and painless installation of our new Carrier Furnace and air conditioner. We just experienced the first month with our new system and I can say it has been wonderful
5.Jeff's Plumbing & Drain Service
1771 36th St
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPiping ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
The guy on the phone was the rudest guy in the world he even hanged up the phone in my face. I asked him to come and give me a quote on a building that I'm buying and he straight up said I'm not inter
5740 Roseville Rd
We provide professional and extremely reliable Plumbing in Sacramento, California. There is not a plumbing job we will not accomplish for our clients. We are a full service residential and commercial
7.Whest Koast Plumbing
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningLeak Detecting Service
Serving the Sacramento area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.