Hydrotech & HVAC, LLC
2243 Royce St, Brooklyn, NY, 11234 24 Hr Emergencies Answered Immediately!
1.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
3 Alan B Shepard Jr Pl Ste A
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Contractors
Our tech Dave #8983 was prompt and efficient.It didn't take long for him to spot the problem and take care of it.Our toilet is working back to normal.Couldn't be happier with the results.Thanks Dave.More Nearby Locations »
2.Pelham Plumbing & Heating
2253 Light St
Business nameMacdougal Plumbing and HeatingOwner NameLee RawiszerAddress123 Macdougal StManhattan, NY 10012 ,Phone(212) 377-2681Fax(516) 490-0471Websitehttp://www.macdougalplumbingandheating.infoB
3.Murphy plumbing and heating
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningHeating Contractors & Specialties
$35 Off Any Service Call
Plumbing, drain cleaning, heating and 24 hour emergency service
4.The Drain Doctor
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Construction Consultants
$20 Off Any Drain Cleaning Service+2more
First Class service! Honest reliable advice. Great, informative service. Will use Drain Doctor for all my future plumbing needs. Highly recommend.
5.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
6.Hydrotech & HVAC, LLC
2243 Royce St
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Damage Emergency ServiceSewer Cleaners & Repairers
Work X Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is a customer focused plumbing, heating and air-conditioning company that was originally started Jim Muca. Located in New York City, we employ highly
7.Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
PlumbersWater HeatersSewer ContractorsPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Say hello to Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning. We've been servicing your area for many years, and we've developed an entire roster of NATE-certified service technicians who know how to servi
The Drain Doctor
Serving the Rye area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.