Brightstar Care Of Asheville
1340 Patton Ave, Asheville, NC, 28806
1.Rutherford Dermatology PA
651 Withrow Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologySkin Care
General Dermatology and Dermatology Surgery. Acne, skin cancer, Eczema, Warts, Moles. Body check for Skin Cancer.
2.Grishaw, Edward K MD
131 W 2nd St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Lawrence, Scott R, MD
444 Nc 108 Hwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Rutherford Ear Nose & Throat PA
175 Tryon Rd Ste A
Physicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
5.Jackson, Anne, Md - Neurological Associates
141 Laurel Hill Dr Ste 3
Physicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Morganton Eye Physicians PA Rutherfordton Eye Clinic
140 Laurel Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
I've consulted three of their doctors over the last three years for various problems, and all have taken time to answer my questions and have not kept me waiting unreasonably long. They have specialis
7.Rutherford Radiological Associates PA
131 W 2nd St
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.