Best Plumbing Co.
24/7 Plumber Experts Serving Locally, MI, 48126
1.Matt's sewer & drain cleaning
Plumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbers
Camera and Snaking Combo $149
Proudly serving our customers for 24 years. Bennies Plumbing can handle all of your plumbing needs. If you need anything from sewer video inspection or cleaning to a faucet install/ repair, we are ava
3.DP Plumbing Inc
Residential-Commercial-Installations-Replacements-Water Heater Replacements-Repair Specialists-In-Line Camera Inspection and Locator for Drain Problems
4.S & W Plumbing
23561 Van Born Rd
PlumbersWater HeatersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
Visit our website
Mark is always very helpful in any plumbing problems you may have. They stock all the hard to find parts also.
5.Best Plumbing Co.
24/7 Plumber Experts Serving Locally,MI
Trustee and recommended since 1984. Honest, reliable, prompt. Expert sewer and drain cleaning. 24 hour plumbing service. Plumber experts. Plumbing service and repair.
6.Burton's Plumbing & Heating
34224 Michigan Ave
PlumbersBathroom RemodelingPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPumps
$30.00 OFF Plumbing Repair*+1more
Great! They came over on Sunday, December 27th in a time of dire need (malfunctioning toilets). The service man was great, very professional and considerate. They helped turn what could have been a
7.Any Moment Plumbing Inc
3535 Fort St
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
$0 We Always Come to Your Home FREE
At Any Moment Plumbing Inc. We do all major & minor Plumbing repairs. We offer expert sewer & drain cleaning. Ask about video camera sewer inspection to view the condition of your plumbing system. We
Serving the Romulus area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.