Lee Kenneth V.DDS
13352 Lincoln Way, Auburn, CA, 95603
1.Gentle Care Family Dentistry At Stanford Ranch
6741 Five Star Blvd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
At Gentle Care Family Dentistry at Stanford Ranch, gentle care is our specialty. With prompt emergency care and a full range of high-quality services, we stand ready to welcome you to a world of denti
2.Dental Hygiene Services
5875 Pacific St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
3.Placer Prosthodontics and Maxillofacial Prosthetics, Inc.
6000 Fairway Dr
Implant DentistryDentistsDentists Referral & Information ServiceCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
As a Maxillofacial Prosthodontist, Dr. Craig S. Wada, D.D.S., is a master dentist with almost twice the training of a regular general dentist. Most of Dr. Wada s patients choose to see an expert denti
4.Smile Island Pediatric and Adult Dental Group
6522 Lonetree Blvd
Pediatric DentistryDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental Hygienists
My kids love going to the dentist. All the doctors are amazing, the hygienists even more amazing and the front office is super organized. We've had two occasions where we needed emergency care and t
5.Aloha Endodontics- Wong Clifford DDS MSD
5800 Stanford Ranch Rd Ste 620
I had a great experience here. Had to get a root canal done and I was super nervous. They put me at ease and it didn't hurt at all.
6.Titlow, Travis DDS
6839 Five Star Blvd
Five Star is awesome! Great dental care and the Dr. And staff are incredibly professional and friendly.
7.Smile Island Pediatric And Adult Dental Group
6522 Lonetree Blvd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric Dentistry
Serving the Rocklin area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future