131 Tomahawk Dr Suite 1, Indian Harbour Beach, FL, 32937
1.Current Electrical Solutions Inc
321 Wexford Dr
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceConstruction Consultants
The Space Coast's #1 Licensed Master Electrician handling your Commercial & Residential electrical solutions. Call and speak with the owner for free estimates. Lighting, Power, Maintenance, New Constr
2.A & W Electric Co Inc
455 Gus Hipp Blvd
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Maintenance Service
If I could give less than one star for this business I would. The receptionist, Kim, that answered the phone when I called to find out about my OVER 2 week late estimate was unbelievably rude and unpr
3810 Murrell Rd # 138
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceHome Improvements
$25 off any service call!
Fulfilling a lifelong dream of owning his own business, AP Electric was established in May 2013 by Anthony "Tony" Prater, a Master electrician with 30 plus years experieience in the electrical field,
334 N Orlando Ave
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Visit our website
I had damaged a wire inside the wall. When I called, they talked me through possible solutions to my problem. An appointment was promptly set. The work was done well. They were a huge help. I would re
5.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
6.Brevard Electric Services, Inc
ElectriciansElectrical EngineersElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Generators
I just had another project completed by Brevard. They are absolutely the best I have used in the last 5 years. Quick and fair quote. They showed up on time and ready to do the job! They even sent anot
7.Grand Electric/ Bob's Electric Inc.
109 Nelson Ave
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
We were Voted Best in Brevard in 2014, 2015 and 2016.Call today for an appointment. We provided quality service for an affordable price
Serving the Rockledge area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.