All-Flo Plumbing LLC
2130 3 Mile Rd NE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49505
1.Blakeslee & Son Inc
198 Northland Dr NE
PlumbersFurnaces-HeatingWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
January 2012: Blakeslee & Sons installed a new water heater, new water softner and filter, replaced the well pressure tank, and fixed several plumbing pipes due to aging. I never thought I'd say
2.Bergsma Plumbing, LLC
6261 Archer St NE
Bergsma Plumbing, LLC, is your local master plumber. We have been serving the greater Grand Rapids area since 2007. We offer the following services: complete plumbing repair, residential plumbing, com
3.B & L Plumbing Services
11555 Edgerton Ave NE
Plumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPumps-Service & RepairBuilding ContractorsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
4.All-Flo Plumbing LLC
2130 3 Mile Rd NE
PlumbersSewer ContractorsRestaurantsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Very disappointing experience. They did not listen to information we gave them and provided a band aid solution. They refused to honor their guarantee and never did fix the problem which another com
5.Bergsma Plumbing LLC
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer Contractors
We called multiple plumbers to come to our house as we had a mysterious water leak in our basement ceiling. Joe and Jared came out immediately and accessed the situation. They were very professional i
6.Kentwood Plumbing & Heating Inc.
3411 32nd St SE
PlumbersHeating Equipment & SystemsHandyman ServicesBoilers Equipment, Parts & Supplies
Kentwood - Cascade - Ada - Cutlerville - Forest Hills - Grand Rapids - Wyoming Residential and Commercial - Courteous Attention Given to Every Call - Family Owned Since 1967 - John Vander Weide - Paul
7.Alger Plumbing & Heating Inc
PlumbersHeating Contractors & Specialties
Call A Pro
Serving the Rockford area. Plumbing Problem? Call A Pro!Open 24/7. Immediate Response.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?