Riverside Dental Center
2028 E Riverside Blvd Ste 210, Loves Park, IL, 61111 Smiles For A Lifetime. More Info
7310 Walton St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I had a great experience at the Rockford Aspen Dental. The moment I walked in I was greeted with a friendly hello and smile by the receptionist. The girls in the back were very nice and so was the doMore Nearby Locations »
2.Schmidt Pamela A DDS
6417 E Riverside Blvd
For more than 30 years, Drs. Roger and Pamela Schmidt have been creating beautiful smiles with a passion for full mouth rehabilitation and cosmetic dentistry. Together with their staff, they combine t
3.Dean J. Kokinias DDS
6085 Strathmoor Dr
A co-worker recommended Dr. Kokinias. I have had several bad experiences in the past and was extremely nervous. The receptionist was courteous and welcoming, the dental assistant was kind and under
4.Highcrest Dental Care
1646 N Alpine Rd
As a general and family dentist, Dr. Ongena cares for children, adults, seniors, and special needs patients. His training and expertise allow our team to provide a variety of services in our comfortab
5.Rockford Dental Care, P.C.
1301 N Alpine Rd
Rockford Dental Care is located in Rockford, IL. We serve patients from the surrounding areas. As a full-service office of modern dentistry, we keep six general dentists and five dental specialists on
6.Forest City Dental
1855 Daimler Rd
.Forest City Dental offers a full array of dental services to help you maintain healthy teeth. You can read more on this page about specific services. Bonding Cosmetic Dentistry Crowns and Bridges Cos
7.Stewart Gregory R DMD
1393 S Alpine Rd
Gregory R. Stewart, DMD is proud to offer a family-operated, community focused dental practice that has served patients and families in the Rockford, IL area since 1985. As a lifelong resident of Rock
Rockford Dental Care, P.C.
1301 N Alpine Rd, Rockford, IL, 61107
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future