Bishop Family Dental
2120 E 3900 S Ste 102, Salt Lake City, UT, 84124 Utilizing Dentistry's Newest Technology Today!
1.Young Family Dental
12562 S Rhetski Ln
DentistsClinicsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Very professional and does great work especially Hailey Thompson. She has been very nice and does wonderful work. Thankyou Nick
2.Nate C. Lewis DDS
10819 S 700 E
DentistsDental HygienistsClinicsImplant Dentistry
$199 Special For Power In Office Bleach+1more
A Relaxing and Enjoyable Dental Experience Welcoming New Guests Watch DVD's During Treatment Graduate of LVI Aesthetic Institute Complimentary Aesthetic Consultation State of The Art Technology & Exce
3.Maymi Jerry F DMD & Associates
3672 W South Jordan Pkwy
The level of service we received was top noch . I have a son who is Autistic and Dr. Maymi was fantastic with him. His Assistants were kind and sweet to our boys absolutely enjoyed their experience .
4.Lewis Nate DDS
10819 S 700 E
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
With Nate C Lewis DDS our practice offers Cosmetic and General dentistry services to clients throughout the Salt Lake valley. Whether its time for your bi-annual cleaning and checkup or you are ready
5.Apex Family Dental
12391 S 4000 W Suite E
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
It had been a while since I had been able to take my three year old to the dentist because of insurance. We had gone to a couple dentist over the years and had a hard time finding one that we liked. W
6.Dentistry for Children - Sandy
10011 S Centennial Pkwy Ste 250
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
Free Spin Brush with new patient exam+1more
Dr. Rooklidge is great and this company offers the best pricing in town. Bed side manner with my kids is good and the work he does is impeccable. I highly recommend him and this office. Love it!
177 W 12300 S Ste 101
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Grant at the Draper Location of Stonehaven Dental is the best dentist I've ever been to. Don't listen to the naysayers. He is amazing. He took care of me when I had an abscessed tooth out of the
181 N 1200 E, Lehi, UT, 84043
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future