1.Bokhari Syed Md
4646 Brockton Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Vascular Surgery
Got Heart Murmur - Come See Dr. Bokhari+1more
Dr. Syed Bokhari is a top-rated cardiologist in Riverside, California who has won many awards such as Best Cardiologist by both The U.S. News and Castle Connolly, Top Doctor in the Inland Empire Magaz
2.Southern California Orthopaedic Specialist
3838 Sherman Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons Referral & Information ServicePhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
I saw Dr. Hiromu Shoji for a shoulder injury. The staff was very professional and I did not have to wait very long to see the doctor. He was easy to talk to and clear with my diagnosis and treatment.
3.Eremia Sorin MD Inc
4440 Brockton Ave Ste 200
Physicians & SurgeonsBeauty SalonsHair ReplacementAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
*Laser & Cancer Surgery of the Skin
4.Dr Roger Tsutsumi DPM
9041 Magnolia Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons
As a licensed podiatrist in Murrieta, CA we believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make good choices about their foot and ankle care. Our goal is to educate each patient and be
5.Arthritis Medical Clinic
6180 Brockton Ave Ste 204
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)
*Most Insurance Plans Welcome
6950 Brockton Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
7.Jyothi A Reddy MD, FACG, FASGE
3975 Jackson St
Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-GastroenterologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
This doctor is not what I call on the ball with things. I had several testing done, could not give us a straight answer after each test done. Final testing done, had the last consultation with her.
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today PhysicianTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.