1.Mid-Atlantic Kidney Center
2201 E Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)
Mid-Atlantic Kidney Centers has four locations: 2201 E. Main St. Richmond..643-3061301 West Broadway Hopewell..452-42982324 Colony Crossing Place Midlothian...639-926715 West Old St. Petersburg...732-
2.Commonwealth Radiology P.C.
5801 Bremo Rd # 5845
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-RadiologyMedical Imaging Services
Commonwealth Radiology P.C. provides imaging services for both inpatients and outpatients at the Bon Secours Richmond hospitals, which include St. Mary's Hospital, Memorial Regional Medical Center, Ri
7111 Jahnke Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
Dermatology Associates of Virginia's mission is to provide compassionate, high quality and cost conscious dermatologic care to the central Virginia region. Our doctors have concentrated on medical and
1800 Glenside Dr Ste 110
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Zuelzer, Wilhelm A, MD
9000 Stony Point Pkwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
6.Lovings Vicki DR
Physicians & Surgeons
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.