Redding Periodontal Specialists
384 Hartnell Ave, Redding, CA, 96002
1.Shasta Community Health Center
1035 Placer St
DentistsDental ClinicsMedical ClinicsClinics
What is happening here. Not the same as it was. Call in to renew prescription and they now make you wait 31-32 days.Their response was "it's only 1 day'!! They have the fill date as the 4th on my bott
2.Norman Family Dental Group
2787 Eureka Way
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsImplant Dentistry
Great staff, very friendly and competent. Dr. very nice and professional, explained things very well, very painless
3.Cooley Charles H DDS MS
3000 Eureka Way
The staff at this practice are excellent! They are all top notch, very pleasant, genuinely personable, very professional and as gentle as is possible in all situations. Dr.Cooley is a top notch orthod
4.Redding Family Dentistry
2620 Larkspur Ln
DentistsSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsMedical AlarmsPediatric Dentistry
5.Cass Family Dentistry
3320 Churn Creek Rd
We take pride in providing the latest in modern dentistry to patients of all ages in a friendly and relaxing environment. Kids always enjoy watching cartoons in our cozy waiting room and meeting our f
6.Redding Periodontal Specialists
384 Hartnell Ave
DentistsPeriodontistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
We have never had a better experience. Everyone was extremely caring. Dr Blasingame even called to check on my daughter himself.
7.Robert L. Dague DDS
2081 Victor Ave
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Dague is a native of Arizona. He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Arizona. He relocated to the San Francisco bay area and attended the University of the Pacific, School of
Gentle Dentistry For All
www.andersonfamilydental.org 2817 Childress Drive, Anderson, CA 96007 Trusted Dental Care Specialists InRedding! Fix An Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future