Thomas Edison Electric Inc
Serving the Reading area. Brillian - Service - Today
1.Dave Roche Electric Inc.
1809 Penn Ave
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsConstruction EngineersProfessional Engineers
We are a family-owned and operated Electrical and HVAC Contractor business since its inception in June 1974 by David L Roche. We have expanded our business to include not only residential and commerci
2.Weidner Sweigart Electric & More, LLC
3534 Kutztown Rd
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsSiding ContractorsAwnings & Canopies
Weidner Sweigart Electric & More is a licensed general contractor serving families and businesses in the Greater Reading Area. Since 1984, we have provided clients a variety of high quality home impro
578 Old Lancaster Pike
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies
Guthier Electric is your first choice for high quality and guaranteed electrical work. Our trained and dedicated Reading, PA electricians will ensure that all your electrical systems are functioning p
4.Harold R Boone & Son Inc
143 Wegman Rd
ElectriciansHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesPlumbersWater Heaters
Harold R Boone & Son Inc is a registered plumbing, heating and electrical contractor serving Reading and the Surrounding Areas for over 40 years. Specializing in Residential Electric, Heating and Plum
1717 New Holland Rd
B&G Electrical Contractors has a 35 year history of completing quality, technologically-advanced work on time and within budget. With our breadth of experience, the company is today one of the highest
6.DS Burkholder Incorporated
1 Riverview Dr
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Established in 1963, DS Burkholder, Inc. is a family-owned and operated electrical contracting company that proudly serves customers throughout Pennsylvania. Today, almost 50 years later, we stand on
7.KB Electric, LLC
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & SuppliesLighting Contractors
I just used KB Electric for services for the first time today. We had an outlet issue occur over the weekend and called KB since they were a local company. They answered our call promptly, discussed o
Eric W. Bock Electrical
23 S Madison St, Boyertown, PA, 19512
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.