Associated Plumbing Company
1441 Railroad St, Burlington, NC, 27217
1.P & H Service
155 Labrador Dr
PlumbersMechanical ContractorsBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I just spoke with the owner of company. Although he did a great job, this gentleman has since retired and sold his equipment.
2.Pete Wall Plumbing Co Inc
835 Winston St
Thank you for the prompt, first rate service! I highly recommend Pete Wall Plumbing. They will take care of you too.
3.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
4.Associated Plumbing Company
1441 Railroad St
PlumbersHeating Equipment & SystemsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPiping Contractors
Visit our website
Associated Plumbing Company has served Alamance and surrounding counties for nearly 45 years. Associated is a family owned business that prides itself on our knowledge, honesty, integrity and customer
5.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services with more than 600 locations in the US and Canada. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for resMore Nearby Locations »
6.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
A S A P Plumbing Service
3 Commerce St, Thomasville, NC, 27360
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?