Campbell, Steven W Dr DDS
3801 Monarch Dr, Racine, WI, 53406
1.Campbell, Steven W Dr DDS
3801 Monarch Dr
Family Dentistry, Children Welcome Soft touch caring professionals.
2.Spring Dental Group
5440 Spring St
Having lived in different areas due to my husband's career path, I have seen many dentists. I was always advised what the dentist would be doing, but never given options or choices. My first visit t
3.North Bay Dental
3900 N Bay Dr
DentistsClinicsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Reesman has been my dentist my entire life and never once has my experience been anything less than exceptional. Thanks for everything Dr. Reesman!
4.Debra S Palmer DDS And Tiffany Smalkoski
4425 Taylor Ave Suite 2
5.Neumann Dental Clinic
2705 Douglas Ave
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
New Patients Welcome, Using the Latest Techniques to Ensure Patient Comfort
6.Kemper, Richard J Dr
1509 Washington Ave
DentistsTheatresPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Knoell Family Dentistry
5707 Byrd Ave
DentistsDentists Referral & Information ServiceDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Knoell Family Denistry is a general dental office with an emphasis on the entire family. We offer a wide range of services to meet your dental needs including periodontal therapy, implant dentistry, c
Serving the Racine area. Certified General Dentist.Call Now & Press 1 For Appointment.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future