Serving the Quincy area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today! More Info
45 Newport Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I have been going to aspen dental in quincy,ma for over five years. The service has always been excellent. At the front desk madalia is very helpful and kind. She is always willing to get you what youMore Nearby Locations »
2.Ekbal H. Elkadry, D.M.D., P.C
1372 Hancock St Ste 101
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
About us: At Dr. E. Elkadry, & Associates we believe that a doctor and patient become a team for treating an individual's dental needs. Our dentists are committed to spend the time listening to unders
3.Quincy High Care Dentistry
67 Coddington St Ste Ll1
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsDental Insurance
Click for Coupon
Dr.Shaban is a 2008 Tufts DMD graduate with over 20 years of experience.He provides services in restorative, endo, oral surgery and implant dentistry.
4.Quincy Family Dental
157 Washington St
All Phases of Dentistry, Cosmetics, Oral Surgery, Periodontal Treatment, Implants, Fixed and removable appliances- including crowns and bridges. We treat patients ages 3 and older.
5.Steven Allen Brustin, DMD
44 Greenleaf St
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
6.Stephen Matarazzo DMD
300 Crown Colony Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Boston Dentist Dr . Stephen Matarazzo of Boston South Shore Smile Center has extensive experience in cosmetic and general dentistry, and serves the communities of Quincy and Boston, Massachusetts (MA)
7.Deborah Kim, DMD
1372 Hancock St
USA Dental Club
Serving the Quincy area. A Dental Care Program For Everyone!Find The Right Dental Plan!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future