Serving the Princeton area.
1.Altstadt Plumbing Service
1401 Buchanan Rd
PlumbersWater Heater RepairBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & Maintenance
Altstadt's highly trained plumbers offer a variety of fast, reliable plumbing services for your home or business. When you have a clogged toilet, a leaky faucet or a broken garbage disposal, call Alts
2.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
3.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
4.Bud's Plumbing Service Inc
400 E Illinois St
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
$20 OFF Plumbing Service+2more
I was very impressed with the customer service that I received from Bud's. Let's just say I had a DIY turn into a disaster and they were able to help. The guys who came to my house were very nice and
5.Bayer's Plumbing Inc
7944 Bell Oaks Dr
PlumbersWater Treatment Equipment-Service & SuppliesPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heaters
*Over 20 Years of Service to the Tri-State Area *Licensed - Bonded - Insured *Come See Our 5,000 Sq. Ft. Showroom!!!
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Steve was very professional and got the job done quick, he had no problem answering any questions I had. I would recommend anytime.More Nearby Locations »
1429 W Franklin St
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Bayer's Plumbing Inc
7944 Bell Oaks Dr, Newburgh, IN, 47630
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?