Cedar Bluff Plumbing
Serving the Powell area.
1.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
7357 Morton View Ln
PlumbersFire & Water Damage RestorationGrease TrapsPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
We had had recurring problem with our kitchen drain for some time and had tried doing it ourselves but failed to satisfactorily fix it. We then had a weekend plumber to attempt. Still no luck. FinaMore Nearby Locations »
2.Sugar Plumbing LLC
3703 W Martin Mill Pike
PlumbersBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction ConsultantsPlumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants
3.Pipe Wrench Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Inc
10641 Braden Dickey Ln Ste 5
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater HeatersWater Heater Repair
Just got a new Leak Gopher installed which is an automatic leak detection and easy water turnoff system. This is a great thing to let you know about a problem as soon as it occurs.
Free Plumbing Inspection
Repairs & Replacements, Water & Sewer Lines, Faucets, Water Heaters, Toilets, Showers, Drains, Repipping & Excavation Services Operational Info: Open 7 Days, 24 Hrs a Day
5.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
6.Cedar Bluff Plumbing
PlumbersWater Heater Repair
Visit our website
Save Money Instantly
With a team of professionals that provide quality work in a cost-effective manner, we are sure that we have the best solution for all of your plumbing needs.
7.Haggard Chris Plumbing
4749 Solomon Dr
Call A Pro
Serving the Powell area. Plumbing Problem? Call A Pro!Open 24/7. Immediate Response.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?