Patriot Electric & Generator Service
787 State Route 17m Unit 149, Monroe, NY, 10949 Honest, Good Faith Service
1.Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corporation
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesGas Companies More InfoPREFERRED
2.Crest Electric & Home EntertainmentServing the Poughkeepsie, NY area
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesComputer System Designers & ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
For over half a century, Crest Electric and Home Entertainment has provided Westchester County with a solution to all of its electrical needs. Accommodating all residential and commercial applications
3.Northern Lights Electric of Westchester County Inc
999 Wolcott Ave
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting ContractorsGenerators
All phases of Residential and Commerical work. Landscape Lighting, Data/Communication and Generator Instulation. Service upgrades. Fully Licensed and Insured
4.Antonio Ferrao Electric
313 Highridge Ct
ElectriciansGenerators-Electric-Service & RepairElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Contractors
A windy storm caused a large branch to fall on our electric wire, which also ripped our meter reader off the house, and damaged the fuse box behind it! After 2 electricians refused the job (too compli
5.Porpiglia Electrical Contractors
2002 Route 9w
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
Bengston Landscaping is located in Mokena, IL. We offer complete landscape construction, design, and renovation to residents and business in the South Suburbs. We also offer a wide range of landscapin
6.Peak Power Systems Inc.
99 Sprague Ave
ElectriciansGenerators-Electric-Service & RepairGenerators-Electric-RentingGenerators
Peak Power Systems supplies generators and generator products from Generac and other brands. Peak Power has the knowledge and expertise to service and repair generators of practically every make and m
7.R. Costa Electric Inc.
645 Route 82
ElectriciansGeneratorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGenerators-Electric-Service & Repair
R. Costa Electric Inc. providing quality electrical service throughout all in the Hudson Valley. We offer all phases of service & electrical construction. R. Costa Electric Inc. offers free estimates
TD Electric Inc
Po Box 291, Hopewell Junction, NY, 12533 Click Business Name for More Information.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.