Serving the Port Huron area.
1.Dunnrite Plumbing, Sewer and Drain Services
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsMoving Services-Labor & Materials
Had our basement drain backup. Called Dunnrite after waiting all day only to be cancelled on from another company, Dunnrite came out withing 45 minutes of my call which was at 5:30 PM, he snaked the d
2.Modern Sewer & Drain Cleaning
2401 Partridge Rd
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsSewer Cleaners & Repairers
$5.00 Off Sewer Cleaning
They are always fast, friendly, and do great work. Used them many times over the years and every time they are great.
3.Vincent's Heating & Plumbing Inc
2650 Oak St
PlumbersDuct CleaningCleaning ContractorsWater Heater Repair
We had Vincent's Heating & Plumbing come out to clean and service our furnace after receiving their name from a friend. The technician, Keith, was on time, friendly, and knowledgeable. They did an
4.Watson Brothers Company
3433 Electric Ave
PlumbersFurnaces-HeatingBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Watson Brothers Company is a mechanical contracting company based in Port Huron, Michigan who has been serving the Blue Water Area for over 118 years. We specialize in plumbing, heating, air condition
5.Dynamic Drain Services LLC
2726 19th Ave
PlumbersPumpsPipe InspectionPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Greg and his crew are second to none offering cost effective and professional service. We highly recommend him to everyone we know!
6.Quinlan Jack Inc Heating & Cooling
1331 10th St
Air Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesFurnace Repair & CleaningHeating Equipment & Systems-Repairing More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
Call A Pro
Serving the Port Huron area. Plumbing Problem? Call A Pro!Open 24/7. Immediate Response.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?