Leonard A. Weiss D.M.D.
Serving the Plantation area. Local Dentistry Services.Call Us in Plantation Today.
1.Jacqueline Nelson-Mangatal DDS, PA
4330 W Broward Blvd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Plantation Dentist - Jacqueline A. Nelson-Mangatal, DDS All that is good begins with a SMILE. When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you w
2.Rosenberg, Steven A
7500 NW 5th St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
At Dr. Rosenberg and Associates, we specialize in modern hi-tech dentistry for the entire family. We are a full service dental practice with specialties in Cosmetic, Reconstructive & Implant Dentistry
3.Gorfinkel, Michael S DMD
111 N Pine Island Rd
DentistsClinicsEndodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
$50 Exams, Full Set of X-rays/Consultation
My family and I have been coming to Dr G for over 10 years now and we are very happy. He has a great bedside manor and is very gentle. The office is beautiful and clean. The staff is great too. They
4.Epstein, Mitchell R DMD
8430 W Broward Blvd
5.Aesthetic Dentistry of Plantation
1411 S University Dr
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Family & Cosmetic Dentristry, general dentistry, teeth whitening, we provide comprehensive dental family treatment including: Dental implants, root canals, invisalign, dental crown, dental extraction,
6.Optum Dental Care
1854 N Nob Hill Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Optum Dental Care is a general and cosmetic dentist office located in Plantation is fully renovated with state of the art technology including all digital x-rays. We are a caring team that takes speci
7.Craig H Etts DDS
333 NW 70th Ave Ste 106
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Serving the Plantation area. Experienced General Dentist.Call Us Today in Parkland, FL.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future