Roto-Rooter Plumbing Service
5189 King Hwy, Kalamazoo, MI, 49048
1.Preferred Plumbing Service
Po Box 181
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsWater Treatment Equipment-Service & Supplies
lacing, and installing water heaters, sewer hookups, furnaces, and more!Preferred Plumbing Service Offers:Plumbing Services - Water and sewer cleaners, hook-ups, softeners, heaters Heating and Cooling
2.Roto-Rooter Plumbing Service
5189 King Hwy
PlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesDrainage ContractorsPumps
$20 Off Sink, Sewer or Drain Cleaning+2more
Had a flooded basement, they were here in a little over 2 hours. They were very professional and very helpful in helping determine where the problem is and getting things to work. I really appreciatMore Nearby Locations »
3579 E U Ave
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Called on Friday, was told they would call me that PM or first thing Monday. No call. I called late Monday Morning was told would call me back ASAP. No Call. Called at 2:45 was told , oh sorry I tol
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
Po Box 1447
PlumbersBackflow Prevention Devices & ServicesPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants
6.Dan Wood Co
3950 E Milham Ave
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater RepairFurnaces-Heating
$25 OFF Plumbing - Heating Cooling - Electrical Wells - Softeners+1more
7.Preferred Plumbing & Heating
7760 N 6th St
PlumbersWater Treatment Equipment-Service & SuppliesFurnaces-HeatingWater Heaters
Serving the Plainwell area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.