J & J Locksmiths
1015 E Cork St, Kalamazoo, MI, 49001 More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
AMAZING service that goes ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty. WOW... How AWESOME would it be if other businesses were half as GOOD, CUSTOMER FRIENDLY and HONEST as American Local Locksmith. Mr. David,
3.J & J Locksmiths
1015 E Cork St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & Supplies
4.Precision Auto & Body
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Insurance Work Specialists - Serving The Michiana Indiana Area And The Niles Michigan Area
5.Lock Master Security LLC
115 E Allegan St
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
6.C.L Fish LocksmithServing the Plainwell, MI area
Locks & Locksmiths
He came over on a moments notice in the late afternoon. He had my truck door opened in minutes. If that weren't enough, my battery was dead and gave me a jump start after I had already paid him. Highl
7.McDonald's Towing & Rescue
TowingAuto Repair & ServiceFinancial ServicesLocks & Locksmiths
Plainwell 24/7 Locksmith
localpros247.com/locksmiths Call for Super Fast Locksmith Help!#1 in Speed & Price.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.