Slim Jims Lock & Key
Lubbock, TX, 79342
1.Plainview Lock & Key
606 Quincy St
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
Went out on the front porch to talk to the lawn guy for our rental, my son shut and locked the bolt. Had to call the landlord but his phone was off. Called this company after the police couldnt find a
2.Slim Jims Lock & Key
Locks & Locksmiths More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Local Locksmith Super helpful. I locked myself out while doing laundry, checked their website and i called,friendly smith was there within 10 minutes. He got the lock undone in about 8 minutes, had a
4.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
5.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Jefrry was incredible. I've never come across such a kind-hearted stranger before... As luck would have it, I got locked out of my apartment the day I moved in, which happened to coincide with the we
6.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAccess Control SystemsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Pop-A-Lock is the largest professional locksmith franchise in the country. The result of years of exhaustive research, extensive technical training, and a passion for professional customer service has
Call A Pro
Serving the Plainview area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.