Laporte & Sons
32 Lovers Ln, Plainfield, CT, 06374
1.Laporte & Sons
32 Lovers Ln
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesHome Repair & Maintenance
Visit our website
*Residential - Commercial - Industrial *Plumbing and Heating *Complete Home System *Family Owned and Operated for Over 40 Years *Licensed - Insured
2.Laporte & Sons
30 Lovers Ln
Water HeatersPumps-Service & RepairPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesHome Repair & Maintenance
Visit our website
3.Ben Franklin Plumbing
PlumbersHome ImprovementsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesHome Repair & Maintenance
Fast, Reliable, Fair Price. These guys were great! They responded quickly, explained the work and price to me and cleaned up when they were done. Will use again and recommend them.
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
My experience with Zvi was terrific. He was very pleasant and professional. I had questions about the work and pricing and we had a very straightforward discussion. I went with them because of himMore Nearby Locations »
6.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
7.Advance Plumbing & Heating Inc
PlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Equipment & Systems
Click for Coupon
I own a multiple dwelling that is 90 years old. No need to say what plumbing nightmares can occur. Mike and his guys tackled old pipes, replaced bathroom sinks, installed a new TOTO Drake toilet, s
Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
Serving the Plainfield area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?