Calhoun Plumbing Company
959 Frebis Ave, Columbus, OH, 43206
1.Calhoun Plumbing Company
959 Frebis Ave
PlumbersGas Equipment-Service & RepairBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
Military & Seniors Save $10 Off Service Call!
Why Call Calhoun Plumbing? We are family owned and operated company who has been serving Central Ohio since 1992. Our Plumbers are paid hourly - not on commission. Our Plumbers where uniforms and are
2.Morbitzer Plumbing & Gas
10100 Salem Church Rd
PlumbersGas Equipment-Service & RepairBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors More InfoPREFERRED
3.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
4.Mr Rooter Plumbing
5.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
My experience with Zvi was terrific. He was very pleasant and professional. I had questions about the work and pricing and we had a very straightforward discussion. I went with them because of himMore Nearby Locations »
6.Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Say hello to Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning. We've been servicing your area for many years, and we've developed an entire roster of NATE-certified service technicians who know how to servi
7.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
Serving the Pickerington area. Local, Top-Rated PlumberReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper