San Juan Plumbing Co
601 S Bentsen Rd, Mcallen, TX, 78501
1.Andy's Plumbing Service
304 W Las Milpas Rd
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction Consultants
$10.00 Off ANY PLUMBING SERVICE+2more
Very prompt in getting to my location (told me he would be here in an hour and got here in 25 minutes). Diagnosed the problem straight away, had a part on hand and got my leak fixed in about 20 minute
2.Mike's Plumbing Electrical & HVAC
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Great quality company. High prices, but you get what you pay for. There is no other professionalism you can find in the valley! The techs are courteous and respectful. Great work!
3.San Juan Plumbing Co
601 S Bentsen Rd
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialTrenching & Underground Services
I don't recommend this company, very expensive, and not the best customer service.
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer ContractorsWater Heater Repair
Visit our website
Over 25 Years Experience.
5.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
My experience with Zvi was terrific. He was very pleasant and professional. I had questions about the work and pricing and we had a very straightforward discussion. I went with them because of himMore Nearby Locations »
7.San Juan Plumbing co
601 S Bentsen Rd
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Construction Consultants
Serving The Valley Since 1975 ASSOCIATION Sears Authorized Installer
Serving the Pharr area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?