Dena Marcus DDS & Claire Tyler DDS
644 3rd St W, Sonoma, CA, 95476
1.John W Sinclair DDS
1 Bodega Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Quality in every aspect of Dentistry! Dr. Sinclair and his staff are very freindly and professional! I would recomend any of my frinds and there kids to his office... =) Thank You!!!
2.Heitman Mercedes DDS
1416 Professional Dr
Dr Heitman and her team are exceptional. I've undergone two periodontal procedures from Dr. Heitman and have been just amazed at the care and skill with which she performs such delicate work. They t
3.Michael F Koffler DMD
131 Lynch Creek Way
4.Kirk, Blair A DDS MS
3835 Cypress Dr
5.Petaluma Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center
101 Lynch Creek Way
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant Dentistry
6.Zatto Michael DDS
1400 Professional Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Family Dental Care*Cosmetic Dentistry*Complete Restorative Dentistry*Treatment of Craniofacial and TMJ dysfunction*Friendly Staff*New Patients Welcome*Teeth Whitening*Most Insurance Accepted*Member CD
7.petaluma dental group
1301 Southpoint Blvd
I never knew how comfortable, even relaxing( I can't believe I said this)a dental appointment could be! She is a sweetie and excellent at her trade. P.S. The new chairs rock!
John D Mann DDS
5200 Snyder Ln, Rohnert Park, CA, 94928
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future