444 Plum Street Ln, Macon, GA, 31201
109 Macon West Dr Ste B
ElectriciansGeneral ContractorsLamps & ShadesComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair
Click for Coupon
Taylor showed up early and took care of our list. He is very smart and easy to work with. We have a new electrician for our family and friends.More Nearby Locations »
444 Plum Street Ln
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceGenerators-Electric-Service & RepairGenerators
As an employee owned company that embraces the principles of Servant Leadership, our vision is to: Create a safety culture that ensures ZERO accidents. Grow through skilled and educated people while d
3.AAA Air Conditioning Heating & Electrical Services
705 Elberta Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Visit our website
Awesome company. Will definitely call them first if I need them again. Y'all need to try them. ����
4.AMJ Electric LLC
904 Russell Pkwy
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsUtility Companies
5.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
6.Qualified ElectricServing the Perry, GA area
With attention to detail and the know-how to get the job done, Qualified Electric Specialist Inc., is where you want to go. They?re always gonna be there in a ZAP! Call today and set the appointment!
The business offers Electrical Contractor services.
Call A Pro
Serving the Perry area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.