Macon Smiles Laser & Cosmetic Family Dentistry
4929 Forsyth Rd, Macon, GA, 31210
1.Kinsley Michael L Dr
2161 Houston Lake Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
2.Braswell Temiko G DDS PC
1133 Macon Rd
This dentist office deserves an outstanding award. The dentist, hygienist, as well as the assistant were at my service. The first greet you as soon as you walk in the door. Making sure they notice yo
3.Braswell, Temiko G DDS PC
1133 Macon Rd
Cosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
At Braswell Family Dentistry, we value our patient relationships, making it our priority to deliver gentle compassionate care that you deserve from a dentist. We work hard to make you feel at ease by
4.Hickam Harold E DDS PC
753 Carroll St
5.Wespark Family Dentistry
233 Wes Park Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryOrthodontists
I rate Dr. Chapman very high. He is a good and very gentle dentist.
6.Smile Georgia Dental
1113 Morningside Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
7.Perry Dental Associates
1102 Morningside Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
Very impressed with Perry Dental Associates and Staff! So friendly and always helpful!
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future