Central Illinois Heating & Plumbing
Pekin, IL, 61554 Full-Service HVAC Contractors in Peoria, Pekin & Central Illinois
1.Trouble Free Heating & Cooling
802 Willow St
PlumbersHeating Equipment & SystemsBuilding ContractorsWater Heaters
excellent service on installing new ac and furnace, cleaned our furnace ducts that had never been cleaned. Very professional, i appreciate the personal explanation of what was installed and how to set
2.Covenant Heating & Air Plumbing LLC
412 Broadway St
PlumbersBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesConstruction EngineersProfessional Engineers
Covenant Heating & Air Conditioning's expert team combines more than 30 years of experience to provide you with HVAC service upon which you can rely. Both Carrier and York trust us enough to make us t
3.Tom Smith Plumbing
429 E Sciota Ave
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater Repair
Professional work done by the worker at Tom Smith Plumbing that really took the time to explain the problem and to prevent it from happening going forward.
4.Arnold & Sons Plumbing Sewer & Drain Service
1621 W Candletree Dr
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPumps
"These guys are awesome. They do a great job at a great price, with no hard sell.What more could you ask for in a company?"
5.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
My experience with Zvi was terrific. He was very pleasant and professional. I had questions about the work and pricing and we had a very straightforward discussion. I went with them because of himMore Nearby Locations »
7.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
Ogborn Plumbing Inc
2363 Washington Rd, Washington, IL, 61571 Got a clog? Call Og!
Please try reloading the page.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper