1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Lehnhoff's Landscaping, LLC
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsConstruction & Building EquipmentLandscape Designers & Consultants
Last year these guys delivered firewood to us and then we called them out to look our backyard. We had plans to do a large outdoor living area. They had some really great design ideas, our project tur
3.JA & Sons Landscaping
607 Stoney Ln
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Rely on our landscaping company in Baltimore, Maryland, for custom masonry and lawn maintenance. J.A. & Sons Landscaping specializes in custom designed stone patios, but we can make your garden lookin
4.Garcia Lawn & landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
We are a fill service residential and commercial Landscape and lawn maintenance company over 30 Years. Mowing ,weeding, mulching, driveways, snowplowing, patio's Outside kitchens. retaining walls ,dri
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
Grass looks great. The service they are offering is definitely worth it. I am well pleased with everything.More Nearby Locations »
6.Lawn Doctor Of Annapolis
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
They have made my shady lawn beautiful. Did a soil test, lime and core and seeding in just two weeks.More Nearby Locations »
7.Yards To Lawns
460 Riverside Dr
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.