Express Electrical Service
Serving the Palmdale area. Click Business Name for More Information.
41230 Laidlaw Ln
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceLighting Maintenance ServiceHome Repair & Maintenance
* Electric Service Upgrades * Add Circuits 120-240 Volts
3714 E Avenue Q11
Offering electricians and electrical & lighting services. Our mission at Illescas Electric, is to continue the growth of our business by doing right by all of our clients. We love seeing that one of a
3.Chris Gravois Electric
37012 33rd St E
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
4.AV Auto Electric
37925 Sierra Hwy
Radiators Automotive Sales & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric Service
Bring in your vehicle for a $45 diagnostic service and your $45 will go towards your repair.+1more
This is a top notch business! I chose this business due to the reviews here and I am so glad I did! My air conditioner was repaired in about 30 minutes. The part for my door locks had to be ordered, a
4083 W Avenue L
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsLighting Maintenance ServiceLighting Fixtures
Excellent, professional electrical contractor. Reasonable rates, all work was double- checked for safety by owner. They take great pride in their craftsmanship. Thank you Sonner Electric!
6.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHome Repair & Maintenance
Bushu Electric came out, on time and with there knowledge they discovered the issue. They also pointed out all the illegal work which was not properly done by Del Sol Realty before purchasing our home
Serving the Palmdale area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.