Serving the Palm Bay area.
901 Pope St NW
I called Classic after the plumber I had the day before could not repair the leak and said he could be back the next day and it would cost me at least $300. Classic fixed the leak in less than an h
2.East Coast Plumbing Co Inc
1805 Canova St SE
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
This is the most honest plumbing company I have ever dealt with in my life. I was told by another company that I had a plumbing problem that needed a $10,000. I called East Coast and they came out a
3.East Coast Plumbing Co Inc
1805 Canova St SE
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater Repair
4.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
130 Enterprise Ave SE Ste H
PlumbersWater Damage RestorationPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsWater Heater Repair
My name is Russell, and Dan was my sevice tech( "totally awesome ") This is how business should run.From the initial frendly phone reminder that my service technician is on the way, to the end i was tMore Nearby Locations »
5.Atlantic Plumbing & Solar Engineering Inc
2167 Julian Ave., N.E. Suite 1
For all your Plumbing needs, Come Visit us.
361 Williams Point Blvd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heaters
Visit our website
Plumbing Masters of Central Florida, Inc. has been serving Brevard County since 1993. We are a licensed, bonded and insured plumbing contractor. Our prices are competitive and we can provide a quote b
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
Dave's Plumbing & Drain Cleaning
Melbourne, FL, 32935
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.