Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
Serving the Oxford area.
1.Midwestern PlumbingServing the Oxford, OH area
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Repair & Maintenance
I had Midwestern out to my house to repair a toilet and look at a dripping faucet in my basement. There is a service charge of $49 but that is one of the cheaper ones I found so I am happy with that.
2.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
2125 Montana Ave
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesSewer Cleaners & Repairers
Harry was excellent. Fixed our problem efficiently. He was fast to solve our problem and get our drain clear. Thanks Harry, enjoy your vacation. You earned itMore Nearby Locations »
5132 Hunter Ave
PlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialConstruction Consultants
Allied Reddi-Rooter has been pumping restaurant grease traps since 1950. Whether its a one time pumping or regularly scheduled pumping we will be happy to serve you!
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
5.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
6.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
7.Expert Licensed Plumbers
Needed a plumber, made a call and got service right away. great service!! Work was completed quickly and Professionally
Serving the Oxford area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?