Habecker David E DDS
529 N Grand St, Schoolcraft, MI, 49087
1.Westnedge Family Dentistry
3907 S Westnedge Ave
DentistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
These guys are like a well-oiled machine...This morning, I had an appointment for a cavity filling. I arrived about 10 minutes early and they quickly, politely ushered me into the dentist's room. The
6714 S Westnedge Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
I have and continue to have huge problems with this place. I am not going to go into all the details like the other reviewers, but I strongly advise that if you have any other choice than Aspen DentaMore Nearby Locations »
6016 Lovers Ln
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
4.Hubbard, Linda DDS
700 Mall Dr
Excellent patient/provider care, Dr. Hubbard was kind, informative, and thorough with her examination and treatment plan. Her staff was above and beyond any that i have encountered in the dental fiel
5.Richardson Mark E
1103 Gayle Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
When I started going to Dr. Mark in 1992 my teeth were loose and I had gum disease. Dr. Mark gave me a treatment of coming in for cleanings every 3 months. My teeth are no longer loose and I haven't l
6.Kalamazoo Oral Surgery
3801 Glenkerry Ct
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
7.Graydon H. Coon, DDS
1250 E Milham Ave
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Graydon H. Coon, DDS
1250 E Milham Ave, Portage, MI, 49002
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future